Friday, October 29, 2010

scrunchie-nose!

Mama M.’s 5 Question Friday

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which wall would you choose?  This is tough – I definitely know when my kiddos are older I’d like to be a fly on the wall of whatever room they are in!!  Right now I’d like to be the fly on my niece and nephew’s shoulders – just to see what goes on in their worlds every second of every day =)

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting? definitely budget – except we always go over!!  We have the budget figured out for this year and are going to try our darndest to stick to it.. except the new Toys.R.Us catalog coming in the mail has now extended Gav’s list from 4 items to 4 pages of items =)

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?  I tried to eat only fruit for a week.. only lasted a couple of days.  Who am I kidding, I love food.. any fad diet would never ever work for me!

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?  FULL HOUSE!!!  Love, love, love that show and I have no doubt I have seen every single episode at least 10 times.  I still watch it.  I’m pretty sure I’ve seen all of the 90210 episodes too (the original series).  I even had a purple 90210 lunchbox when I was younger.

  lunchbox

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?  Oh my, there are a lot, I can’t pick just one.. ‘My Wish’ – Rascal Flatts, ‘Me & You’ – Kenny Chesney, ‘Live Like You Were Dying’ – Tim McGraw, ‘I Can Only Imagine’ – Mercy Me – just to name a few!

***************

My mother-in-law watched Big G and Middle G today while Steven and I took Little G to the doctor for a checkup.  He now weighs 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21 inches long.  I have a feeling the nurse measured him incorrectly at birth and he was closer to 20 – 20 1/4 inches then but oh well!  Dr. Scott said he looks wonderful and healthy.  We go back in 2 weeks for a weight check and shots then back again when he is 2 months old.  I was a happy camper when we were able to schedule his 2 month check up and Gabby’s 1 year checkup back to back!!  (the receptionist got a little chuckle out of this!)  After the doctor I ran to babies.r.us to look for a Halloween outfit for Gage since he is still in newborn clothes and the stuff we have is 0-3 months.  When we were leaving I tried to unlock and open the wrong mini-van.. OPPS!!!  I’ve never done that before but this van looked identical to ours.. I stood there for a minute trying to figure out why the doors wouldn’t open.. then I look in the window a little more closely and realized there was no base there for a carseat – that’s when I quickly scooted away as discretely as possible – hopefully no one saw me =)

Here are a few shots of my cutie-pies!

013 015 018 005 008 011 002Gabby’s famous scrunchie-nose face =)

LOVE & BLESSINGS!

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so sweet. The kids are truly so cute.

Full house :) That is definitely one show I've seen every episode of multiple times as well. (The good old days, I miss full house.)

And the mini van story, haha you crack me up.