Friday, July 9, 2010

wait, what.. 99 days?!

Hard to believe.. just 99 days until Mr. Gum Drop is due to arrive =)  I just re-read my 99 days with Gabby; it's fun to go back and read about my pregnancy with her [even though it wasn't that long ago].  I am slowing preparing for Gum Drop's arrival - we have a crib lined up that a friend is giving us.. THANK YOU LINDSAY!!!  We also have a mattress lined up that another great friend is giving us.. THANK YOU MELINDA!!!  I'm blessed to know such wonderful, giving, caring people =)  I also have started to really dig through Gavin's old clothes to figure out what we have and what we still need to get - that's been a lot of fun!  I've made a couple purchases here and there for him but I won't buy anything unless it's on sale/clearance so I've been doing well =)  [a 5 pack of Carter's onesies for $5.99 - go me!]  

I've also decided (at least for now) what my next tattoo will be..
No.. not a pillow.. the letter "G" - just like the one on this pillow - likely very small on the inside of my wrist.  That is of course if Mr. Gum Drop ends up with a 'g' name!  Okay, gotta run - phone calls to make and emails to send!  Have a great weekend =)

No comments: