Thursday, May 13, 2010

new computer & pee on the floor.

So after my laptop took a dive (literally) I got a new one – and I am trying this Windows Live Writer blog thingy.  I have no idea how it works but we’ll give it a shot.  I used my best buy credit card so I don’t have to pay any interest on the computer for up to 18 months, which is good b/c I definitely don’t have the extra cash in my account to blow on a computer right now.  $$ has been causing me a great deal of stress lately – between the new baby coming, Gabby’s doctor bills, my dentist bills, a new computer, our car insurance that is due this month and Steven’s van inspection – I feel like I’m constantly thinking about $$.  I’ve been doing well with putting money into savings but I feel like that hasn’t been growing as much as I want it to.  I know it’s silly to stress about $$ – just be wise day to day – easier said than done.

Anyway, I’m going to wrap this up and mess around with this laptop a little more.  I feel like I probably should have done more research before jumping into a purchase but I really need a computer, I think I got a decent deal and I have 18 months to pay it off. [and it’s a very pretty red color!!]

Classic Gavin moment – he and I are standing at the desk at Best.Buy paying for everything and he says to me “Mom, I have…” then proceeds to pee in his pants.. not just a little pee.. all over the floor.. all over his shoes, socks, pants and underwear.. in the middle of Best.Buy.  I apologized to the clerk and told him I think he may need to call maintenance.  Thankfully I had a change of clothes for him in the diaper bag, but no extra underwear or socks.. so he left the store underwearless, sockless and shoeless with a bag full of pee-covered clothes.  Oh the joys of being a momma!!

No comments: