Tuesday, May 4, 2010

16 weeks.

Sorry - not much time to type tonight; here's the normal weekly quiz & belly post!  I will be back tomorrow with Gabby's 5 month post!!!
 
How far along: 16 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I was +1 lb on the scale this morning - at this point with Gabby I was up about 6 or  7 lbs so I am happy with 1!
Maternity clothes: It won't be long until I am completely into my maternity clothes - I wore a maternity skirt today and it was so comfortable!
New baby items: nothing new.. I did go through all the clothes I kept from when Gav was a baby so I have some piles of laundry!  (I sold a good bit of his good clothing when I found out Gabby was a girl, which I am sad about now but I honestly never thought I would need them again!)
Sleep: it's been rough lately since Miss Gabby has been waking up in the middle of the night to eat
Best moment this week: not one particular moment but watching Gabby and Gavin play and 'talk' to each other has been a lot of fun to watch =)
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: pickles!
Gender: boy!!!
Labor Signs: no.
Belly Button in or out: in.
What I miss: energy & wine.
What I am looking forward to: getting some yard work done this weekend - I'm not looking forward to the 'working' part but I am looking forward to the 'accomplished' feeling when it's all done!
Weekly Wisdom: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Milestones:  Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
 
 16 weeks 3 days.

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

The bump is getting bigger. So cute!
I'm glad your doing good. And yum pickles. Definitely not a weird craving.