Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gum Drop is growing! {17 weeks.}

How far along: 17 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I think my days of hair ties and safety pins serving as buttons are over..
New baby items: nothing new.. I've had my eye on a few things but am trying to save $$
Sleep: if it weren't for the pains from my cyst and all the stretching and growing that's going on I think I'd be just fine - the ultrasound tech told me that the stretching/growing pains get worse with each child that you have - well ain't that just lovely!
Best moment this week: feeding Gabby cereal for the first time!!
Movement: I'm not sure.. I've felt a couple little flutter/bubbles but it's hard to tell if it's Gum Drop, gas or something else..
Food cravings: I am loving diet coke with lemon - but it's only good if it's fountain soda, it just doesn't taste the same from a can or a bottle.
Gender: boy!!!
Labor Signs: no.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: wine, running & my '2007' body - it's amazing what running can do for your body and your attitude, my pre-Gabby clothes, my friends from high school and college that I haven't seen in a while (random, I know.. but I do miss them!!)
What I am looking forward to: my friend Christine's wedding this weekend.. she is marrying Mike, whom she has been dating since we were freshman in high school (1997/1998).. it's so exciting that they are finally tying the knot!! (too bad I won't be able to enjoy the cocktails with everyone.. hopefully I can get a diet coke with lemon!)

Weekly Wisdom: Believe.. Hold Fast.. Hope.. Have Faith.. Trust.. Rest Assured.. All things are possible with God. 

Milestones:  Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
17 weeks 3 days {I feel like this belly appeared overnight!}

No comments: