Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18 weeks!

All I have to say is.. IS IT THE WEEKEND YET?!?!!  I just need a day off and it’s only Tuesday evening.. oh my =)

How far along: 18 weeks 3 days
Weight gain: +2 pounds (maybe +3 – haven’t been on the scale in a few days)
Maternity clothes: yesterday my entire outfit was ‘normal’ clothes – today my pants are maternity but my shirt is not – I have not purchased any new maternity clothes.. I do need to look into a ‘preggo’ swimsuit (as my hubbs calls it!) for the beach – I don’t need these stretchie marks hanging out!
Stretch marks: yeppers – I am using BioOil so hopefully that will help with preventing new ones and helping the old ones to fade =)
Sleep: Gabby is still waking up at least once a night to eat and it’s hard to fall back to sleep but my hubbs never gets a good nights sleep since he works at night and watches the kiddos most days so I cannot complain!
Best moment of the week: I am pretty certain I felt Gum Drop move yesterday!!  I was driving home from an appointment just singing away and I felt a few flutters!!  I’m pretty sure I felt a couple more flutters while laying in bed trying to fall asleep last night!!  Friday was a GREAT night – I hung out with some good friends and enjoyed a MaryKay party – it was SO SO SO nice to have a girls night =) =)
Movement: Yeppers, see best moment above =)
Food cravings: oh I am still ALL about [fountain] diet coke with lemon!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: no thank you.
Belly button in or out: innie.
What I miss: same stuff, just a different week =)
What I'm looking forward to: feeling Gum Drop move more; the weekend and a couple days off from work!
Weekly wisdom:  “I get by with a little help from my friends.” 

Milestones: Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long, about the length of a bell pepper, and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born.

week 18 sweet potatoweek 18 pepper

 week 18 baby

030

026

What fun would a post be without some photos of my cutie-pie kiddos!!

013

016

018

004

006

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love all the pictures. Your kids are so cute. You look great. Wow, you've had two kids already and you just have a little bump where number 3 is. I love the bump.