Holy smokes, almost half a year has passed with our beautiful little lady! She is truly a joy and I feel so blessed to be her mama!! Everything seems to be going so quickly - before we know it her little brother will be here =) I love Gabby more each day; being a mommy is simply incredible. She really is a daddy's girl but I'm holding out and hoping she'll be 'my girl' when she's older! [I am picturing shopping trips, salon days and sleepovers!]
- I'm sure you weigh at least 16 pounds, probably more
- You drool like crazy but no sign of any teeth yet
- Pacifiers aren't nearly as fun to suck on as your shirt and/or bib
- Daddy can make you laugh like crazy!! You don't give mommy such loud, happy laughs but that's okay
- Your hair is growing and is a pretty light shade of brown
- Your eyes are still a beautiful blue and you have gorgeous long eye lashes - I wonder if they will change color or stay blue - personally I hope they stay just the way they are - but that's completely out of my hands =)
- Bath time = lots of smiles!
- You are still in size 2 diapers; I bought a box of size 3 and they are just a tad too big
- Many of your outfits are 3-6 months but with this warmer weather I've been putting you in dresses and they are 6-9 months; many of them are mini skirts since you are so long!
- Tonight was the first night I put cereal in your bottle; hopefully it will keep you asleep!
- You are eating 6 to 8 ounces per feeding and are still eating about 6 bottles a day
- On April 16th you rolled from your back to your belly and now you're a pro! You still haven't rolled from your belly to your back; probably because you hate being on your tummy!
- You are great at holding toys and already seem to have a couple favorites
- I have a feeling you will be sitting by yourself in the next month or so; you are getting stronger each day!
oh yes, I snapped this just at the right moment - needless to say this was our last photo =)