Thursday, March 18, 2010

thank you Snooki!

Sorry for the "debbie downer" post earlier - I was just having one of those kind of days and I know I sound like a broken record about all my fears and worries so I thought I'd post about something super funny!

I had a crazy dream the other night - my first nutty pregnancy dream.  As most of you know I work as a pregnancy counselor and I counsel expectant parents who have found themeslves facing an unplanned pregnancy.  I counsel them about parenting and adoption and help them make the best decision for both themselves and the baby.  So onto my dream..  Nicole "Snooki, Sneakers, Snickers, Snook, Snookers" whatever she's called, from the MTV show Jersey.Shore had twin boys and she was placing them for adoption.  I was her counselor and helped her through her adoption planning process.  Right after she had her boys she was trying to get me to sneak tequilla bottles into her hospital room, it was hilarious!!  I don't remember much more about the dream other than her twin boys were African American babies and clearly she is not.  I can't wait to see what other crazy dreams this pregnancy will bring =)
you were my craziest client yet Snooki, thank you for the laughs!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Hahaha! This made me laugh out loud! I can't stand that girl and I can't stand that show. Brett watches it whenever he needs his "trashy Italian drama" fix. I can't imagine her being a pet owner, much less a mother...to TWINS! I'm glad she had you as her counselor! :)