Tuesday, November 17, 2009

gifts :o)

My dear friend Katie from high school sent me an awesome Baby's First Year calendar and a sweet card!  I cannot wait to start using the calendar and keeping track of all her special milestones and events.  Thanks Katie, that was very thoughtful!!

Another high school friend Lindsay and her hubby Matt sent us the Love Bug blanket from our registry!  I cannot wait to wash the blanket and see Gabrielle all wrapped up in it - it's so soft :o)  Thank you Brown family!!!

I have continued to be amazed by people's generosity throughout this pregnancy - and these gifts are just another testimate that no act of kindness, no matter how big or small, is ever wasted.  These will be gifts that I will treasure and so will Gabrielle, mainly because they came from caring friends who, out of the kindness of their hearts, decided just to do something nice for us.. so thank you thank you thank you!!  And another thank you to Jil who sent us our Love Bug frame that I absolutely love!  Another gift that was not expected but was such a blessing and will continue to be for me and my family.

No comments: