Friday, May 22, 2009

to register or not to register?!

So everyone I talk to thinks it's just great to have a baby during the holiday season, why you ask, because when people ask what we want for Christmas we can just direct them to the registry! So here's where the question comes in - is it tacky/inappropriate to create a registry for baby #2?? I hadn't really thought much about it and I don't think it's a big deal but obviously I've never had a second child so I don't know what's okay to ask for and what's not.

We still have a lot of stuff from when Gavin was a baby but there will be stuff we will need with Gummy Bear: diapers, wipes, pacifiers, a double stroller, maybe some new bottles that are BPA free, and of course if we have a baby girl we will need new clothes, new bibs and girly stuff! I do want to do a different nursery theme with Gummy Bear. Gavin's nursery was Winnie the Pooh and I am just really tired of looking at Winnie the Pooh!

So check out the poll on the side of the blog and tell me what you think - Yes, a registry for baby #2 is completely fine or No, you shouldn't create a registry for baby #2! Thanks =)

Love & blessings,


No comments: