Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday – wordless & wee bit.

I used to do ‘wordless Wednesday’ before I came across the fun wee bit Wednesday questions.  I thought today I’d do both.  So here is my photo for wordless Wednesday

. P1080700

Wee Bit Wednesday

{one} do you watch the history channel? if so, what’s your favorite program?

sometimes – I really like American Pickers and Gangland.

{two} what is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

before kiddos I would say curl up on the couch in a comfy hooded sweatshirt and just ‘veg’ – now as a momma I would say hang out with the kiddos eat grilled cheese and soup and smell the rain!

{three} what does your dream house look like?

oh dear, it changes all the time.  I think I’d love something with a nice country style – similar to this..

 house

{four} what state were you born in?

I was born in Pennsylvania.  Steven was born in Louisiana.

{five} do you have a change jar? if so, what do you use it for when it gets full?

I have a small change jar but I don’t add to it often.  I like to use change when I’m paying for things on a daily basis.  Steven has a pretty hefty change jar; he is saving for motorcycle parts.

{six} what’s the first website you look at when you get on the computer?

sadly, it’s usually facebook.

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast?

home fries and pancakes.

{eight} what’s the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?

my trips to Traverse City, Michigan and my wedding/honeymoon in Hawaii

{nine} do you prefer your coffee black or with cream/milk/sugar?

I am not a coffee drinker. yuck!

{ten} have you ever done a professional photo shoot?

yep – senior portraits, engagement photos & wedding photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a rocking chair on the porch! I'll bring the books to read to the kids! :-)
Love you...
mom

PS I knew we raised you to have good taste!