yea, crazy right?! Gage David is already 7 months old! I’m just as shocked as you are =) He is such a cutie patootie but can be one crabby man when he wants to be! (my husband would say he gets that from me!) I am so excited to watch him grow and continue to learn new things.
- taking a guess that you weigh about 20 pounds and are 29 inches long!
- You are eating like a pro – fruit for breakfast, veggies for lunch and meat and fruit for dinner – with a few bottles thrown in the mix =)
- You are still in 6-9 month clothing but will be making your was into 12 month clothing in no time
- You love love love your paci!
- When you are fussy Mommy will sign Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or You Are My Sunshine and you [usually] calm down =)
- You are CRAZY about Gabby and Gavin – they make you smile all the time!
- Your hair is almost blond and I love it!
- Rolling is lots of fun for you.. until you roll yourself under the table and get stuck.
- You’ve been sleeping completely through the night for about a week now – before you’d wake up at least once or twice and want your paci.
- Bath time is still a pretty mellow event for you. I’m waiting for the day when you kick it into high gear and just go crazy splashing and kicking!
- Your swing is still the go to nap spot but that’s not going to last much longer because you’re getting to big!
- You said ‘DADA’ for the first time on Saturday, April 23!
- Everything you get your hands on goes straight to your mouth
- I may be ginxing myself here but one funny fact – you’ve never peed on me – you’ve peed when I’ve given you a bath but never when I’ve changed your diaper.. THANK YOU! =)
You are a blessing in many ways Gage. I cannot imagine my life without my sweet, snuggly little peanut butter =)