Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WAY TO GO UNCLE MIKE!

Last night I had the privilege of attending my little brother’s (in-law) college graduation.  I enjoy calling him my little brother because I have no little brothers in my family! [I was heart broken when I realized the battery in my camera had died.  It wouldn’t even turn on anymore so I had to default to my silly little point and shoot which failed me miserably.]

It was a nice evening with family!  My husband couldn’t go because he had to work and was very upset about that.  I was able to get sitters for the kids (THANK YOU PATTY, AMANDA, ALY, BRYAN, JORDAN & NEVAEH!!!) so I didn’t have to drag them to Harrisburg and expect them to sit through a two hour ceremony. 

I hope Mike knows how proud Steven and I are of him!  This can be a scary, nervous time in a persons life and I want him to know we are here for him, no matter what =)  Mike – take pride in what you have accomplished.  You are a wonderful man with a humongous heart!  You played a huge role in reconnecting your family and for that I am forever grateful to you.  You are a super fun uncle and a very loving brother!  We are all blessed to have you in our lives.  I LOVE YOU!  (and you better keep those balloons I gave you!!)

038 045 051 046

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL!!

No comments: