Tuesday, January 19, 2010

great imagination!

My little man has been developing such a fun imagination!  Last night while I was riding my exercise bike he decided he wanted to play the 'Target man' game.  Basically, he'd ask me what I needed help finding, I would name an item in the room, he would go and find the item, use his little keychain light to 'scan' the item, then come back and tell me how much the item cost.. usually "it's $30 bucks Mommy."  We played this almost then entire 30 minutes I was riding and he loved it!  I'm a little nervous about this new pretend play stage he's moving into because I am seriously lacking in the imagination department.

Oh, and before I forget I need to share Gav's version of Jingle Bells {although most everyone who reads this is family and has likely already heard the song}
Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, Tinker All That Way, Old McDonald Is To Ride..

Alright, Gabby is asleep now so it's time for Momma to get some sleep.  We are trying to get into a good routine.. easier said than done.. but we gotta work something out since I will be returning to work in 2 1/2 weeks.  That stinks - at what other point in my life can I take 9 weeks off from work and get paid for every day that I'm off.  My company has spectacular benefits so I am super lucky that my leave has been paid {and I've done well saving my hours!} but man, how has my leave gone by so fast..


Last but not least: photos!



No comments: