Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolutions/Goals.

I, like several others, have developed some resolutions for the New Year.  While thinking about resolutions I found my mind wandering in several directions.  I just decided to form a list in no particular order of the resolutions/goals that are important to me at this time.  Some are major, some are minor, but they would all aid in making 2010 a great year! 
  • Lose these last 15 pounds of Gummy Bear weight
  • Try new foods as often as possible
  • Be more patient with everyone and everything
  • Strengthen my relationship with Christ and display His love in all I do
  • Be a better wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, niece, sister, sister-in-law, friend, counselor and witness
  • Run at least 4 races - distance not yet determined =)
  • Save $ and make wiser financial decisions
  • Get a tattoo in honor of my children
  • Somehow develop a love for cooking
  • Paint a few rooms in our house
[I have so many more, and could go on and on, but for now I will stop here.]

I pray everyone has a very blessed and memorable 2010!

    No comments: