Monday, April 8, 2013

pedicure = bliss

I had my first ever pedicure today...

haha, yea, shake your head, I know, this chick is almost 30 years old and has never had a pedicure!

no surprise - I loved every single minute of it!!!  I went to a salon & spa close to my house, figured it might be a little more pricey than your normal nail salon but the experience would likely be a lot nicer... pretty sure I was right.  (I was also very thankful I could carry a normal conversation with the manicurist and I knew she wasn't making fun of me or talking about my short, stubby, fat toes in another language!!!)

I debated waiting a little while until my toenails grew back some (I trimmed them a good bit for the race) but I wanted some pampering today so I decided to go for it! :)

I will spare you a photo of my ugly feet ;)  Instead, check out this gorgeous salon & spa...

 

 
SO SO SO beautiful :)
 

1 comment:

mom said...

Wow....I'm impressed!!!!

Good for you----you deserve some special pampering after the run!

30 list....cross off # 2 & 28 and I have your dad working on 29 for you....

You're amazing!