Thursday, April 11, 2013

March favorite things & pinterest finds...

First I have to share - Miss Gabby Louise had her first dentist appointment yesterday :)  She did AWESOME!!!  I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded and edited... but I am one proud momma!  And, the dentist said her teeth look super!!!

Now - March favorite things -  :)

olay all day moisturizer with sunscreen:  like I said last month, I don't have a crazy skin care routine but moisturizer in the morning is one thing I never miss.  I love this stuff!!!  It's light and makes my skin feel so smooth - never too oily or greasy!  Plus it has a little sunscreen which never hurts :)  (and it's one of the least expensive moisturizers out there)

revlon colorstay 'red carpet':  LOVE this stuff... such a pretty color and usually lasts for a whileI got it at CVS when they had some crazy extra bucks deal going on so it only cost me $2.00 ;)  

Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate granola bars:  YUMMY!!! :)  oh man, these things are delicious!  I love cherries and I love dark chocolate so when I saw these on the shelf I knew I had to try them... SO glad I did because I am hooked!!!

Dr. Schools Active Series inserts:  the second I put these babies in my running sneaks I knew it was $17 bucks well spent.  (you can find a $5.00 off coupon on the Dr. Scholls website)  

Streams in the Desert: this is the daily devotional that I read; I don't know that I've ever shared it much here.  I've been reading it for close to two years (okay, I've definitely missed some days in there...) but the days I do read it I find it very powerful and often times right on point with something I'm dealing with.  Today's devotion was really great... this one line really stuck out...

"God trains His soldiers not in tents of ease and luxury but by causing them to endure lengthy marches and difficult service."

Here are some of my favorite fashion pinterest 'finds' for March...  sure wish these things were in my closet instead of just on pinterest :)
these Toms are SO fun :)
isn't this GORGEOUS?!?

love this necklace... so simple and classy
I WANT THIS!!!  (too bad it's already sold)
I love green & navy together :)

this would be beautiful as a necklace too

this thing is AWESOME... would fit right in with my camel collection!!!

No comments: