oh well. I'm allowed. :) it's my list, if I want to slack then I'm gonna slack ;)
so, a couple weekends Steven and I went to Boston for a couple of days and the weekend before that we went to an auction - 2 things down!!!
here's the list with my updates...
1. pay off my car. [her name is Blair and I love her!]
2. do something fun with my blog related to fashion and/or fitness.
3. get my third tattoo. [something fun and unique]
6. conquer my fear of horses. [yes, this means riding one. yikes!]
7. redecorate my office with some of my photographs.
8. get a pedicure. [still never had one]
9. take Gavin ice-skating.
11. write a will. [I’m dragging my feet.]
12. paint our bedroom.
13. wear a bikini on my 30th birthday. [not a ‘skirt' bottom bikini.]
- spent $27.00 on some cool old (maybe useless) stuff ;)
16. get caught up on baby books.
18. chaperone a field trip for my niece or nephews.
19. go skiing or snow tubing. [never done either.]
23. give our house a major landscape overhaul.
27. organize, then donate the [millions] of toys the kids no longer play with.
28. 5k, 10k, half marathon. [need to pray about this.]
29. shoot a gun. [for the first time!]
30. have a kick butt 30th birthday party!
I've still got a lot to get done - I doubt I will accomplish everything - some of this stuff costs too much money right now that we really don't have - like the painting, the landscaping and redecorating my office. I'm just going to focus on the inexpensive (or free) fun stuff!!!
my auction items:
hahaha, the unicorn stuff just cracks me up!!!
*half marathon post is in the works...