Thursday, April 21, 2011

wee bit Wednesday.

I’ve not been feeling very creative lately [I blame that on all the craziness that’s been happening at work] but want to just veg and do a fun post -  so I figured I’d jump on board again for Wee Bit Wednesday.  I really wish I could figure out how to add her cute little button/link thing here but I don’t know how so the boring link will just have to do!

{one} how often do you do laundry?

I try to do it a few times a week; sometimes less, sometimes more. I try to stay on top of it, especially if something gets stained or one of the kiddos makes a complete mess of themselves.

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?

chocolate chip.  Subway’s are awesome!

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?

pay off debt, save some for college & retirement, donate.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?

I loved my photography classes in high school – I always dreamed of having my own darkroom :)  I also really enjoyed my statistics classes.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?

nope. I’m sure doing it here in Lancaster County would be beautiful!

{six} what was your high school mascot?

the Octorara Braves.

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?

100% yes, absolutely!!

{eight} how often do you go dancing?

never. although I really want to try zumba.. would that count?!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?

it depends on where I’m going, who I’m with, what our time frame is, what the budget is, etc.  I really love flying but hate airport drama.  I also really love road trips but can get bored easily in the car.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?

nope.. I’m much smarter than that :)

Okay, that was fun.. now back to post-placement visit report writing.. oh yea, I know you’re jealous!

No comments: