Wednesday, April 13, 2011

first - sixth

first: I heard this song again today while driving.. and I cried.  I’ve been missing my Grammie a lot lately (what’s new!) and this song brought those emotions quickly to the surface, again.  Every single word just strikes a cord with me, in many ways, so I’ve decided that for my birthday this year I’m going to buy myself this ring from the Vintage Pearl – and it will say, in tiny font -

This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine

 ringchunkywide

I know it’s pricey but I think it will be well worth it.  I emailed The Vintage Pearl and one of their customer service employees said they can fit about 25 characters/spaces per line and the ring will hold two lines so it should fit perfectly ;o)

second: Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!! DSC_0915

My sweet potato knows how to get out of her crib.  {Isn’t she too young to be doing this?!?} I’m really not thrilled since I know she’s going to be bugging  her little bro in his crib after climbing from hers.  I don’t quite know what to do.  She seems too young for a toddler bed; I know they make ‘tents’ to put over cribs but I’ve heard they’re expensive; I definitely do not want to leave her in her crib and risk her getting hurt every time she tries to escape. Oh sugar!!

third: my kids are amazing and I am one beyond blessed woman. There are so many people/families out there facing such hard times and I am so thankful that my 3 children are healthy.  I cannot say that enough.. each time I look at them I smile because, well because I just love them so much and I realize that although we don’t have all the money in the world or have the best schedule right now things could be so so so so much worse.  Thank you God!

fourth: back in March, 2010 I wrote this post that talks about a little boy named Noah.  Noah was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer in the spring of  2009, just a few months after he turned 2.  Well, Mr. Noah received radiation treatment in Texas and had an MRI done on Monday.  The MRI revealed there was NO CANCER.  PRAISE GOD – it’s a true miracle!

fifth: I’ve been slacking on my ‘truth’ posts.  Once I figure out which number I am on I promise to get back on track :) 

sixth:  I never took the time to thank Kelly at ‘3 kids, a mini-van and a lot of love’ for my adorable blog design!  I know I’m really really late with this thank you and I apologize.  BUT, it’s never too late to say thank you, so THANK YOU KELLY :)  I love the simplicity of the design and the colors are exactly what I asked for.  Kelly, you rock!!

Love & blessings!

No comments: