Friday, April 8, 2011

5QF

Mama M’s 5 Question Friday

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? well, if it had to be a physical feature I’d for sure say I’d replace most of my yucky fat with muscle – not crazy body builder muscle like this lady (WOW!)

 woman-body-builder  source

but nice, lean, sexy muscle.  If it couldn’t be a physical feature I’d say I would change my cooking abilities.  Since I have none right now I’d love to ‘change’ myself into an awesome cook!

2. Write about a time when you got lost. The first thing that comes to mind was when my friend Lindsey and I were touring college campuses in Western PA and we went to Indiana University of PA (IUP) for a tour.  We got lost on campus trying to find the admissions building where we were supposed to go to meet up with our tour guide; it was quite amusing!  The funniest part was, Lindsey ended up going to IUP even after our crazy experience!

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?  that’s tough. I really think camping with 3 young children would be very challenging so I until they’re a little older I’d say hotel.  Camping will be a blast a few years down the road :)

4. Have you donated blood? Yeppers!

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? we have a budget and I do my darndest to make sure we stick to it.

Gage David will be 6 MONTHS OLD tomorrow – holy moly!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

After you left today I thought about this post you had written - Oh my word woman ~ You look fabulous! What yucky fat???!!!!