1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? well, if it had to be a physical feature I’d for sure say I’d replace most of my yucky fat with muscle – not crazy body builder muscle like this lady (WOW!)
but nice, lean, sexy muscle. If it couldn’t be a physical feature I’d say I would change my cooking abilities. Since I have none right now I’d love to ‘change’ myself into an awesome cook!
2. Write about a time when you got lost. The first thing that comes to mind was when my friend Lindsey and I were touring college campuses in Western PA and we went to Indiana University of PA (IUP) for a tour. We got lost on campus trying to find the admissions building where we were supposed to go to meet up with our tour guide; it was quite amusing! The funniest part was, Lindsey ended up going to IUP even after our crazy experience!
3. Camping or 5 star hotel? that’s tough. I really think camping with 3 young children would be very challenging so I until they’re a little older I’d say hotel. Camping will be a blast a few years down the road :)
4. Have you donated blood? Yeppers!
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months? we have a budget and I do my darndest to make sure we stick to it.
Gage David will be 6 MONTHS OLD tomorrow – holy moly!!!