Happy Half Birthday Gage David!!! :)
Unbelievable.. that’s all there is to say. I cannot believe my handsome little man is already 6 months old. I know people say this all the time but I really feel like it was just yesterday that I looked like this..
to this [absolutely over-the-top adorable-ness] at 6 MONTHS..
- based on Mommy’s measurements you weigh about 18 pounds and are about 28 inches long!!
- You started eating solids on March 22nd and have been doing really well with them - you don’t care for green beans but are really diggin’ the fruits
- You are now in size 3 diapers!
- Thankfully you like rice cereal, unlike your big sis who hated it!
- swing = favorite nap spot – sometimes I wonder if you’ll still be napping there when you’re 7 :)
- You wear size 6-9 month clothing now!
- You have lovely brown eyes and very light, almost blond hair!
- You’re showing a much higher interest in toys and rattles
- Gavin loves to sign to you and play with you and you just love every minute of it.
- Gabby also loves to play with you and give you ‘moochies’ – but sometimes she can get a little rough or she decides it would be fun to sit on you and hug you – I know one day you’ll pay her back :)
- Mommy thinks you have the loveliest laugh – it’s just so fun and pure – it’s perfect :)
- Bath time is pretty mellow with you – you don’t get too excited about it but you definitely don’t hate it. It almost seems like you just want to sit and relax in the tub and take a little break, no need to get all excited.
- You’re drinking about 5 bottles a day – each with 8 oz of formula
- Pacifiers = love!
- You also love sucking on your hands and feet :)
It is so funny to think that two years ago I had just discovered I was pregnant with Gabby after almost a year of trying.. now here I am writing about Gabby’s little brother’s 1/2 year birthday. I am beyond grateful and cannot imagine my life any other way. It’s incredible the plans our God has for us – amazing, crazy, awesome, messy yet beautiful plans :)
Love & blessings!