Monday, March 21, 2011

photo update.

Go Gage David, Go Gage David Go!

DSC_0677 DSC_0678 DSC_0679    DSC_0657 

I wasn’t really shooting from a great spot but you get the idea =)

Now onto more photos – lots more! (I hate that the captions under the photos aren’t directly under the photos.. I can’t figure out how to change the spacing so I guess I’ll just have to live with it but it errks me!)

DSC_0560 DSC_0564  DSC_0567 DSC_0569 DSC_0570  DSC_0574 DSC_0576 DSC_0578 DSC_0579   DSC_0585 DSC_0586 DSC_0588 DSC_0589 DSC_0591  DSC_0598 DSC_0603 DSC_0604

finally some fun outside play time =)

  DSC_0610 Gavin - birthday

Gabby at 15 months – Gavin at 2 years – they are just so stinkin’ cute (and obviously enjoy laying on the kitchen floor!)

DSC_0612this face scares me!!  =)

 DSC_0615 baseball paci with his baseball shirt =)

DSC_0624 DSC_0626 DSC_0627  DSC_0634

pretty tulips I bought on Friday

DSC_0636 Awesome niece Shayna & her best friend Kallie helping babysit!!

361  me & my big handsome boy after a fun night at the Hershey Bears game! He was loving his new Cocoa bear and Hershey Bears Zamboni – one happy happy boy =)

363 me & my adorable sweet little boy! [just woke up, no make up, no contacts – don’t judge ;o) and who knows why the fridge is open!]

364  Gav sporting his hockey puck hat from Aunt Natalie & Uncle Travis and Miss Gabby being jealous of his cool new accessory!

   372 me & both my boys!!Bears game

Saturday night we went to a hockey game with a bunch of people from Steven’s side of the family. It was a lot of fun and I feel blessed that myself and my children have such great people to share such special memories with.  I think it’s safe to say we’re not only family but great friends too and that really makes spending time together a lot of fun!  Top Row L-R = Christina (cousin), Aunt Donna (Steven’s aunt), Steven, Travis (great friend and ‘adopted brother’), Michael (my brother-in-law), Uncle Wayne (Steven’s uncle) Bottom Row l-R = David (cousin), Elisa (David’s girlfriend), Amanda (Michael’s girlfriend), Gavin (huge hockey fan - who wouldn’t take his eyes of the ice for a photo!), Chris (brother-in-law), Christy (sister-in-law – Chris’ wife), Natalie (great friend, ‘adopted sister’ and my son’s crush!) and myself with Gavin’s Cocoa Bear =)

well, if you’re still here thanks for hanging on through all those photos.  Now it’s time for bed.  I cannot have a repeat of this morning so I need to get some sleep.  Gage woke up this morning around 5:30 a.m. and would not fall back to sleep so I brought him in bed with me.  Well, for some reason everyone decided they wanted to sleep in this morning so I didn’t wake up again until the clock read 8:19 a.m.!  Great right… NO, not when you have an appointment with a new client at your office at 8:30 a.m.!  not cool.

LOVE & BLESSINGS!

No comments: