Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a note & Wee Bit of Me!

Reason # 589,215,774,309 that I LOVE my mother DSC_0742

Hi Weezie Bug – This is just your Mom wanting to tell you how VERY much I love you – like a billion times muchermostest!! :)  And, I am very proud of you.  You are such a wonderful daughter – an amazing mother – and an all’round gentle and loving human being.  All of us whose lives you touch are supremely fortunate.  Have a super duper funtastic day!  Love you – Mom

I found this note from my mom tucked into my work planner/notebook.  She babysat for us on Saturday night and snuck it in there that evening.  I just came across it yesterday while taking notes during a phone call with a client.  After the call was over I just cried (not surprised, huh!)  This melted my heart and again confirmed that my mother is awesome and beyond thoughtful :)  Love you muchermostest more times infinity Mom!!

Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays! I can’t figure out how to add the adorable button/link she has on her site so this boring link will have to do :)

{one} what was your first job?

Summer of 1999, when I was 16, I worked as a ‘junior janitor’ at the high school I attended.  Me and a couple friends cleaned the entire school over the summer.. scrubbed floors, cleaned the cafeteria, scrapped gum from the bottom of desks, I even had to vacuum every.single.stinkin’ chair in our entire auditorium. 

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?

YES! In the fall of 2007 Steven and I saw Bill Engvall live at the York Fair!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?

last summer we played when we went to the beach.. Gavin got 2 hole-in-ones!

{four} what was the last picture you took?

I just took a few of Gabby playing with a bunch of newspapers on the floor – I will appropriately call it ‘what happens when mommy is talking to clients on the phone and not paying attention to me!’

{five} burnt food: yes or no?

Do I like burnt food, no!  Have I ever burnt food, of course!

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?

it depends on where I am with that pocket full of change.. If I am out shopping I use it, I don’t mind paying with change.  If I am in my bedroom changing my clothes and it’s in my pocket then it goes into my little change box.  Otherwise it usually goes into my wallet.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?

nope.. just tried it, definitely can’t.

{eight} do you scrapbook?

I did when Gavin was a baby.  Now I just don’t have the time but would love to get back into it when the kiddos are a little older.  I’ve got a whole entire bin full of stamps, stickers, cardstock, fancy scissors, markers and fun pens so when I get that free time I am all ready to dig in!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?

Not on a regular basis..  The last time I purchased one was on the day of my Grammie’s funeral services.  She played ‘309’ in the daily number ever day when I was a kid so I bought a ticket for her, myself, my mom and my aunt.  The daily number (for the mid-day) drawing that day was 209 – so we were close :)

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?

definitely behind it, but it is nice to have some photos of me with my family and friends too!

I’ll be back sometime soon to share about Gage’s first experience with baby food!! :)  [and NO, I didn’t cry!!]

No comments: