Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Peanut Butter is 5 months old!

ohhhh my sweet baby Gage David is growing so fast…

and ohhhhh my he is absolutely adorable adorable adorable!

  • you weigh about 18 pounds now (and have the most adorable chubchub legs!)
  • still in size 2 diapers
  • 3-6 month clothing (but momma did buy you some super cute 6-9 month stuff for spring!)
  • you’re drinking about 40 ounces of formula each day but daddy and I have been talking about trying food soon!!
  • you have very light hair that has a little curl to it when it’s wet =)
  • speaking of wet, you are still not so sure about bath time!
  • naps are best in your swing.. don’t know what we’ll do when you’re too big for your swing
  • your big bro gets you to laugh like no one else can.. it melts my heart to see you react the way you do to him
  • you chatter all the time and it cracks me up!  I really need to try and record it sometime soon.
  • sleeping in your crib is going very well; I put you to bed around 8:45 p.m. and you sleep until 6 or 6:30 a.m. – you usually wake up about 3 or 4 times but fall right back to sleep after I give you your paci
  • your legs are SO strong!
  • we’ve realized your right ear is a good bit bigger than your left but both are equally adorable!

083  095 096 102  109

more fun kiddo photos..

089    107

Gabby loved trying to steal Gage’s sticker.. such a silly girl!  And yes, her pants are missing.. she’s in this stage where she doesn’t like pants and does everything in her power to get them off as soon as Steven or I put them on her ;o)  I sure hope that doesn’t last too long!  112 129  150  155 

blessed. super blessed.

No comments: