Friday, March 18, 2011

5 ? Friday!

I should be working but this weather makes it hard to concentrate =)  Here's my 5 Question Friday from Mama M's My Little Life!  And I know I'm behind on my 'truths' so I will try to work on some real soon.. but not tonight because tonight is a GIRLS NIGHT!!  WOOHOOO =)

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?  yes, only for my job.  I go to court and testify for our Termination of Parental Rights hearing.  As the pregnancy counselor I go and testify before the judge for our Termination of Parental Rights hearing; I explain the adoption planning process, verify the signatures on the forms, explain that it was my client's decision, etc.  It was very scary at first but now I am used to it and our judge is awesome!

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

I still have both.. no, I wasn't married twice but I do have 2 dresses.  I have the one I purchased when Steven and I were planning our big traditional wedding for August 5, 2006 and I also have the one that I actually wore when we got married.. March 28, 2006 - in Honolulu, Hawaii - after we decided to forgo the traditional, very expensive wedding and save that money since Baby Bean (aka Gavin) surprised us and would be coming in October, 2006.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Not really one special place; I do like to drive when I'm feeling sad or stressed but that's not always possible with 3 kiddos.  It's hard when you work full time and have 3 children; there isn't much alone time to deal with these emotions.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

Gavin and Gabby no longer sleep with me.. Gage does sometimes when he wakes up at 4, 5 or 6 a.m. and won't fall back to sleep by himself.  I did the same thing with Gavin and Gabby when they were Gage's age.

5. Do you watch late night TV?

occasionally.. I try not to stay up too late,  I need my beauty sleep ;o)

No comments: