Tuesday, November 30, 2010

so.so.so.behind.

I am so behind on posting about my adorable kiddos that I don’t even know where to start.  My little sweet potato is no longer on formula – as of Thanksgiving she is a whole milk drinker =)  Now we just have one on formula!  She is also getting 2 more of her top teeth in – the ‘sharp’ ones (!) – poor girl!!  Gage has started smiling and cooing – it’s just adorable!  [although he does smile more for daddy]  Gavin continues to amaze me every single day.  He’s just such a funny, bright, sensitive, polite little man and I love him to pieces.  Things here have been quite crazy, to say the least, but I feel so blessed to have these beautiful children.. I’m one lucky momma!!  Some days are great, others not so much, but I just try to take it all one hour at a time and just be the best I can be.. for myself and my family.  My main issue right now is finding time to work out..  I am miserable with this extra weight but sadly have very limited time to do anything about it.  I got sucked into a zumba ad on tv this morning – it sure looked fun and looked like a great workout.  Maybe I will look for a zumba dvd and give that a try.

Okay, that’s enough.. Big G, Middle G and Little G are all asleep so Momma K should be sleeping too!!

995

(i am so far behind I never even posted about Gage meeting his Great Grammie for the first time.. boy was that emotional.. but so so so so special!)

No comments: