Gabby Louise is one month shy of turning ONE!! Oh my dear little sweet potato you sure are a fun chick =)
This is your first ‘monthly’ post as a BIG SISTER!!
- mommy isn’t sure how much you weigh or how tall you are but I will work on this!
- you still wear size 3 diapers but we may give size 4 a shot next time
- you say mama, dada, and you are starting to say “gaaa” – but I swear you said Gage last night at Target while playing with him in the cart
- Grammie also thinks you said kitty while visiting GG – I missed it though =(
- You LOVE playing and wrestling with your big bro
- You are 100%, without a doubt, a Daddy’s girl
- pulling of your socks and shoes is just so.much.fun!
- you are not a fan of baby food anymore – you want whatever anyone around you is eating
- you are still drinking about 18 to 24 ounces of formula a day but we hope to introduce you to milk soon
- you wear 12 or 18 month clothing – depending on the brand
- I think you will be walking by your 1st birthday
- you’ve learned how to go down our step into the living room – it only took a few failed attempts (and a pretty nasty bruise) to get it right
- music makes you smile!
- your top front right tooth appeared on October 19th and your top front left tooth appeared on November 4th
- mommy loves your silly little scrunchie-nose face
love you weezie bug =)