Friday, November 12, 2010

Big G, Middle G & Little G

My sweet baby Gage gained a pound in 2 weeks!  He now weighs 9 lbs 14 ounces and is oh.so.cute!  He has smiled a few times but this morning I got a really really cute one and it just melted my heart!

Gabby says “HIIIII” now – ‘talk’ about adorable.  She says it in her cute little lady high-pitched voice and waves her hand!  Her daddy was the first to hear it, of course.

Gavin is getting smarter by the day.  He LOVES coloring and writing.  He’s getting really good at making his letters.  And he is still obsessed with hockey.. he even knows which channel it’s on and what time it’s usually on.  Maybe I should take him to the local ice rink and get him on some skates soon!

011 016 019 021 022 025 027 029

*every time I get the camera out Gabby does her scrunchie-nose face and Gavin either runs away or becomes Mr. Big Cheese Man =)

No comments: