Monday, August 9, 2010

ABCs

I don't remember where I saw this survey but thought it would be a little change of pace.. I have about a  million other things I need to be doing right now but my brain is mush so this is much easier (and more fun!)

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: about 73 - I need it cool with this heat!

B- My BEDROOM theme is: plain, boring, plain and boring =)  our furniture matches, that's about it - we have random bedding, random curtains and random stuff in random places.. no theme whatsoever!

C- The CAR in the driveway is: Ford Fusion & Dodge Minivan

D- My DESK looks: my work desk is usually fairly organized.. our home desk is slightly less organized with random paperwork shoved here and there.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: it's never the same - it just depends on when Gabby and Gav wake up.. typically between 6:15 a.m. and 7 a.m.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair. 

G- My GARAGE is filled with: my car, Steven's motorcycle, Gavin's toys, coolers, random tools and other typcial 'garage stuff'

H- My HOUSE is: 2 story, 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, 2 car garage.

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: laundry, a dog cage, typical bedroom furniture, a bassinet, a full length mirror, cross stich pieces my Grammie made me as a little girl, a TV.. and a little bit of a mess =) 

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple juice.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the dishwasher =) and all the cupboard space!

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my mother-in-law: she babysits 2 days a week.

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: coupons from Bath & Body Works

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: probably super duper lazy because our yard is a mess =)

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: lots.. I went grocery shopping today =) 

P- My last house PARTY was:  I had a MaryKay party back at the end of June.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is:  grilled cheese & soup!

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is:  our TV/family room.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use: I don't ever stick with one thing.. typcially it's whatever is on sale.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: in the TV/family room.. I think it's 52 inches??

U- UNDER my bed you will find:  the dress I bought for the first wedding Steven and I were planning before we found out we were pregnant and decided to get married in Hawaii.. I WILL wear that dress one day =)
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: hahahahaha.. no idea!

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see:  the back part of the development.

X- I wish I had X-TRA:  money so I didn't have to work and could stay home with my kiddos.

Y- My YARD is:  yuck yuck yuck.  I hate it. hate it. hate it. Steven keeps it looking decent but it's no where near as nice as it could be.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:  I always try to be in bed by 10:30 or 11p.m. but some nights it takes me a while to get comforatble so I never fall asleep right away.

No comments: