Tuesday, August 3, 2010

29 weeks.

I am beyond tired so I am going to post photos and my normal belly stuff then call it a night.  Hopefully I can post more fun stuff tomorrow but my body is telling me I just really really really need some good solid rest.  [I hope Miss Gabby decides her body needs some good solid rest too and sleeps through the night!]  Here are some photos from our weekend and of Gav with his new bike =)  He’s so darn cute!!  (I feel like a bad momma because I don’t have many photos of him but he really has boycotted my camera lately and refuses to let me take his picture.

007  013 018 022 023 035 040 041 052 054 055 058  069 072 075

He’s my little athlete – always playing some kind of sport – hockey, baseball, football, golf – he’s probably going to have some expensive hobbies!

Week 29 quiz:

How far along: 29 weeks 3 days
Weight gain: +12 or 13 lbs. 
New maternity clothes: nope.
New baby items: none in the past week – which is good for the bank account! Sleep: blah.. awful.. but I know I get more rest than my hubbs so I should just keep my mouth shut
Best moment of the week: hearing Gum Drop’s heartbeat at the DR today =)
Stretch marks: yep – still using my lotion – still hoping no new ones appear!
Movement: oh yes! He likes to be up early in the morning, usually around 3 or 4 a.m. after I’ve used the potty – that’s his happy hour I guess! 
Food cravings: honey mustard & chocolate.
Gender: BOY!!
Belly button in or out: almost a complete outie. 
Labor signs: no.
What I miss: lets be honest, there’s a lot I miss about not being pregnant – I feel blessed to be able to experience growing a little one in my tummy but I’m already at the point where I’ve had enough.. and I still have 8 weeks to go before I’m even full term.. I know I can do it.. and I know it will be worth it!
What I'm looking forward to: the weekend =)
Weekly wisdom: do your best to stay on top of baby books and photo albums;  it’s very easy to get behind..  

Milestones: Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

baby week 29week 29 cartoon

week 29 week 29 2

087 096 103

Oh, I almost forgot – here is a photo of Gabby’s first 2 teeth!!  It was almost impossible to get a photo of them – and this one is still horrible – but it’s better than nothing!

teeth photo-1

can you see them?!???

No comments: