Thursday, April 15, 2010

just for fun!

I saw these fun questionnaires on Taylor's blog - The Undomestic Momma - enjoy!!
 
A. AREA CODE : currently 717 - I've also had 215, 610, 910 and 304 

B. BED SIZE: queen.

C. CHORE YOU HATE:
vacuuming the stairs, weeding, putting laundry away.

D. DOG'S NAME: Abby & Lucy.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: kisses from my hubbs and kiddos =)  (and my prenatal vitamin!)
F. FAVORITE COLOR: navy blue & red.

G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver - I haven't worn gold since 5th grade - about 17 years!

H. HEIGHT: 5'4" 

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I played clarinet, alto sax & baritone sax in middle school, high school and my freshman year in college

J. JOB: pregnancy counselor - I counsel expectant parents who are facing an unplanned pregnancy and are considering adoption - I help them through the decision making process then help them through the adoption planning process should that be the decision they make - it's very stressful and emotional but extremely rewarding.

K. KIDS: 2 with a 3rd surprise baby on the way!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: hubbs, me, Gavin, Gabby and our 2 doggies!

M. MOM'S NAME:
Carolyn

N. NICKNAME:
Ky, WeezieBug

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY:
surgery when I was a toddler for a tumor in my arm, tonsils & adnoids, labor & delivery with Gav & Gabby

P. PET PEEVE:
poor grammar, pants hanging down around people's knees, bad drivers, burping/farting and not saying excuse me 

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: 
"Get busy living or get busy dying." - Shawshank Redemption
"Dear Darla - I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomit. You are scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa" - The Little Rascals!


R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty.

S. SIBLINGS:
2 older brothers - Chris (35) & Andy (33)

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:
around 7 a.m. - really just depends on the kiddos.

U. UNDERWEAR: big ugly "old lady" underwear - it's all that's comfortable right now!

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE:
ALL of them =) except corn.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE:
2 kids and 2 dogs.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD:
teeth, both ankles, fingers, hand, elbow.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:
the only things I can make well are pasta salad, baked ziti and buffalo chicken dip - I really need to work on my cooking skills!!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:
camels, giraffes, zebras, hippos 


The Game of Tag about your MAN:


Who is your man? Steven Arthur


How long have you been together? 5 years on June 11th.


How long did you date? 50 days =)


How old is your man? 32.


Who eats more? Steven.


Who said "I love you" first? Steven did.


Who is taller? He is about 9 inches taller than me.


Who sings better? Steven does.


Who is smarter? we argue about this sometimes but I do think he is smarter.


Whose temper is worse?  Steven's.


Who does the laundry?  I do.


Who takes out the garbage?  we both do - he does it a little more than I do.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if you're lying in bed I am on the right but if you're standing and looking at the bed Steven is on the right.


Who pays the bills? me.


Who is better with the computer? hmmm.. I think it's pretty equal - I do more on the computer but he could certainly figure it all out if he needed to.


Who mows the lawn? Steven - he's picky about how it's done =)


Who cooks dinner? haha - we both do - he's a good cook - I am not.


Who drives when you are together?  Steven.


Who pays when you go out?  it depends.. doesn't really matter since we have a joint account.


Who is most stubborn?  Steven.


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?  definitely me.


Whose parents do you see the most?  we see his mom more because she watches the kids 2 mornings a week but we do see my parents pretty often too.


Who asked who out? his aunt!  She asked me if I'd be interested in a blind date - so neither of us really asked the other out - she set it all up!


Who proposed?  Steven did - and the teddy bear with the shirt he embroidered himself =)


Who wears the pants in the family? Steven.. but he will usually share the pants with me!

No comments: