My beautiful Weeziebug is 4 months old.. where have the days gone?!! She is still such a joy and such a wonderful little lady, we are truly blessed! I feel like she is growing and changing so quickly - I'm excited to see her grow but it's sad at the same time - my little sweet potato is going to be walking before we know it!
- I'm not sure how much you weigh or how long you are - we go to the doctor next week so we will find out then!
- You wear size 2 diapers - still pampers but I'm thinking about switching
- You are in size 3-6 month clothing - and you always look cute in whatever you wear!
- Laughing and smiling is a very natural thing for you now - especially if your daddy is singing to you.
- Bed time is usually around 8 p.m. - you eat a bottle, mommy puts you in your crib and you soothe yourself to sleep, it's magical!
- You had your first overnight stay away from home on March 27th - you stayed at Grammie and PopPop's house for the night while Mommy and Daddy celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!!
- You've begun to show an interest in some of your toys.
- You could almost care less about your paci - you'd much rather go to town sucking on your hand and drooling all over yourself!
- Sucking on your burp cloths is also a favorite!
- You are eating 6 to 8 ounces in each bottle and drink 5 - 6 bottles a day!
- Big brother loves you and is always making sure you are safe and happy.
- Bath time is still one of your favorite activities, just like big brother!
- You got to celebrate your first Easter and looked adorable in your Easter dress.
- You wore your first pair of shoes for Easter!
- Tummy time is not fun time.
- You haven't rolled over yet - but today you were soooo close to rolling from your back to your belly!
- I'm hoping to start you on cereal soon.
- I'm still head over heals in love with your cute little baby nose.. love it!!
*it was impossible to get good photos of her this evening (although I do think these are adorable!) - she just wanted to eat everything - maybe I will try again tomorrow* *I also hope to post some Easter photos tomorro(although I'm also really disappointed with them, my photography skills are just slipping!).. right now I need to go fold laundry and get to bed!