Wednesday, June 3, 2009

heart beat found!

Our doctor appointment today was nice and simple. The doctor found Gummy Bear's heartbeat fairly easily, although I had a hard time hearing it through my heartbeat. He moved to the right side of my belly and was able to focus in on just Gummy Bear's heartbeat which was just a lovely sound! Steven and Gav were there and got to hear it too. I would like to tape the heartbeat at my next appointment. I didn't do it this time because my appointment was with a doctor I had never met before and I wasn't sure how he'd feel about me pulling out my camera to video the heartbeat. My next appointment is at 16 weeks, on July 1st at 7:45 a.m. This appointment is with a midwife I am very comfortable with so hopefully I'll be able to record the heartbeat and post the video on here, wouldn't that be cool?!?!

Okay, time to get back to work, just wanted to let everyone know that Gummy Bear is swimming away in there and his/her heart sounds perfect =)

No comments: