I turn 30 in a little less than 10 months. (May 31st) That seems absolutely crazy to me. 30. three zero. 3 – 0. thirty. WOW! So, I’m ready to challenge myself.. I’m ready to make this last piece of my twenties special and exciting. I’ve made a list.
my *30 things before 30 list* and I hope to get photos of most or all!
some are silly, some are serious, some are easy, some are tough, some are fun, some are selfish, some are scary, all are worth it.
1. pay off my car. [her name is Blair and I love her!]
2. do something fun with my blog related to fashion and/or fitness.
3. get my third tattoo. [something fun and unique]
4. research & open a college savings account for g-cubed.
5. try to crochet.
6. conquer my fear of horses. [yes, this means riding one. yikes!]
7. redecorate my office with some of my photographs.
8. get a pedicure. [still never had one]
9. take Gavin ice-skating.
10. sponsor a child from Africa.
11. write a will. [I’m dragging my feet.]
12. paint our bedroom.
13. wear a bikini on my 30th birthday. [not a ‘skirt' bottom bikini.]
14. teach Gage his ABC’s.
15. go to and buy something at an auction. [preferably something super old!]
16. get caught up on baby books.
17. complete a DIY project that’s blog post worthy.
18. chaperone a field trip for my niece or nephews.
19. go skiing or snow tubing. [never done either.]
20. buy and rock a pair of funky skinny jeans. [they always look so cool!]
21. do something special with my Grammie’s shirts.
22. take Gabby to Disney on Ice.
23. give our house a major landscape overhaul.
24. try sushi.
25. run one mile on my old high school track. [to erase the terrible memories of ‘mile run day’ in gym class.]
26. travel to a city Steven and I have never been to before. [maybe Boston.. not sure yet!]
27. organize, then donate the [millions] of toys the kids no longer play with.
28. 5k, 10k, half marathon. [need to pray about this.]
29. shoot a gun. [for the first time!]
30. have a kick butt 30th birthday party!
watch out thirty.. here I come :)