Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday evening ramble.01

I’m really behind on posts – but thought I’d do a wee bit Wednesday post anyway (a night early.. oh yea!) – I promise the birthday and vacation posts are on the way! Ohh.. and I never posted about my new tattoo – that post is on the way too!

{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?

Oh my.. I’d say one of the silly reality shows I enjoy – like Big Brother or sometimes I enjoy watching Access Hollywood (lame, I know!)

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?

on some guys it really doesn’t look all that bad – others I’d say no way!

{three} do you have dish or comcast?

Comcast.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?

hmmm.. I guess I’d say scarves.. they are fun!

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?

Definitely learn how to fly an airplane. I would LOVE that!

{six} red or white wine?

Red.

{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)

hands down, Italian!

{eight} hp or mac?

I’ve never had a mac so I’ll have to say hp.

{nine} what color is your bedroom?

very very very boring white.

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?

I’ve finally got my running back on track so I’d say running!

what post is complete without a picture or two of the rascals!

072

(Gavin stole my scarf!)

076

(Gabby is a great winker but messy eater!)

007

(such a handsome little peanut butter!)

No comments: