Friday, June 10, 2011

Peanut Butter is 8 months old =)

Wow! Time flies =)  I can’t believe my sweet little Gage David is 8 months old already.  He is growing and learning and changing so much!  Gage is our little fussy pants.  He definitely has very grouchy tendencies, which we think are amplified right now because he’s close to getting some teeth.  Although I didn’t understand God’s plan when I first learned about my baby Gum Drop – I praise Him every single day for this gorgeous, dimple-filled face!

DSC_0802 DSC_0824 DSC_0832  DSC_0855 DSC_0861 DSC_0839

  • no idea what you weigh or how long you are – I will try to figure that out soon!
  • You sit like a pro =)
  • your poor knees are all red from trying to crawl – you get up on your hands and knees and rock back and forth but no actual crawling yet
  • you’re a great eater – bananas seem to be one of your favorites
  • you like to eat your toes all the time
  • bath time = crazy splashing and kicking!!  [finally!]
  • your hair is super blond now and I love it!
  • mommy’s brown eyed boy – just like your big bro!
  • your brother can always get you laughing
  • your sister has become SUPER jealous of you and often tries to sit on you =)
  • you are quickly outgrowing your infant carrier car seat
  • separation anxiety seems to be kicking in.. I hope it doesn’t start happening on Sundays at church.. I’m not sure mommy can handle that!
  • paci = lifesaver!

DSC_0747

Love & blessings!

1 comment:

mom said...

He's SOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics! They're tremendous!

love you all..... :-)