Another month has passed as a family of 5! Gage continues to grow each day and is such a cute baby =) I’ll be honest, we have no routine or schedule with him; he eats when he wants and sleeps when he wants. I need to buckle down and really work on this though, since I go back to work in a few weeks. Last night he slept for 6 hours straight and that was WONDERFUL!! The night before that he was up every 2 1/2 to 3 hours wanting to eat. I am hoping things continue just as they went last night; that would make me one happy momma! Other than the sleeping issues he is one cool kid!
- 2 month well baby visit tomorrow! (Gabby has her 1 year visit right after yours!)
- You love sleeping in your swing during the day
- You are learning to like bath time
- You really love to lay on your changing table with just a diaper on
- You still haven’t peed on mommy! [thanks]
- You met Santa on December 6th =)
- Daddy calls you his little buckaroo and I think it’s A.dorable!
- You smile often.. but usually not for mommy.. boo.
- You love your paci in the car and when we’re out running errands but don’t care for it much at home
- wear size 1 diapers – huggies little snugglers are our favorite
- 0-3 month clothing.. but probably only for another few weeks.. you’re growing so quickly!
- still sleeping in the pack-n-play in the rent’s room – we’re nervous to put you in your crib since it’s in Gabby’s room and you aren’t sleeping through the night yet
- you don’t cry too often – only when you’re really wet or poopy or when you want to be held (he’s not spoiled.. honest!)
- You have extremely long eyelashes and incredibly adorable dimples!!
I LOVE this photo – Gage is telling you he’s 2 months old =)
Love & blessings!!
ps – I lied, I hate our Christmas cards.. I’m so frustrated I didn’t put more effort into them.. oh well, at least they were free.. thank you Shutterfly! (I should clarify, I love the design.. I hate the photo I put on it. I look like a ding-dong and am holding Gage in a strange position, Gabby’s dress is covering Gage and she has a miserable look on her face.. Gavin & Steven, they both look normal. Oh well, there’s always next year.