- I don't know how much you weigh but you see the DR on Tuesday so I will post it then!
- You met your Great Grammie!!! [this was a dream come true for me!]
- You grew a ton and are now wearing 0-3 month clothes - except for your Gerber onesies, those run small so you are in 3-6 months!
- You are still in size 1 diapers but I don't think it will be long before we're buying size 2s.
- You smiled at me for the first time on January 6th - since then you have been smiling like crazy - and it's BEAUTIFUL!!
- You have started to find your voice - your favorite conversation has been talking to Daddy about buying a pretty pink bathing suit and going to the beach to play in the ocean!
- You still love bath time and you are a pro in the car!
- Your bouncy seat is a favorite nap spot.
- Your first night in your crib was January 30th - you slept great and have not had any troubles since!
- You slept through the night for the first time on January 23rd - right at 7 weeks old - which is exactly the same time Gav started sleeping through the night.
- You've definitely caught on to our nighttime routine and that definitely makes me happy!
- Your dimples are still incredibly adorable!
- I don't know how much longer your eyelashes can grow =)
- You have insanely strong legs for a 2 month old.
- You are drinking 4-6 ounces per feeding - we still haven't figured out a consistent feeding schedule during the day - you eat when you're hungry!
- You had your first trip to a different state - we went to Maryland to eat at Golden.Corral. You slept through the entire meal and no one could believe you slept through all the noise!
- You took your first trip to an elementary school - we went to visit Grammie at her work so she could
show you offintroduce you to her coworkers and students!!
- You still have the most adorable nose!
I may post more later (lots more to talk about) but for now I am going to go and snuggle with my sleeping beauty since today is my last day of maternity leave. To be honest I'm not at all looking forward to going back to work but I know once I get back into the swing of things I will be okay. I work with a great group of people and I know they have been praying for me and will be a great support as I transition back into the adoption world.
she is not a fan of the hat - I on the other hand love it!