Thursday, September 20, 2012

party time.

My oldest has requested a Chuggington party - my youngest a Mickey Mouse party.  This will be our first (of many, I'm sure) joint party and it's proving to be quite tough.

Ya see... mickey mouse is everywhere.  Anything and everything I need and/or want is right there, for the most part.

Chuggington... not so much.  I have found a few things here and there but not much at all.  Most of the items I find online are in the UK - which means I'd have to pay way too much for them.

I am trying so hard to keep the party balanced but I have a feeling it's going to be totally overpowered by mickey and poor Gavin's chuggers are going to feel left out.

Anyone have any good recommendations about where to get Chuggington party supplies?!?  My mickey ears are open ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Working on the invite today. Sorry, It has been crazy busy around here.

Unknown said...

totally fine Kelly - I know what that's like! You're such a doll for even doing it for me... THANK YOU!!!