Saturday, September 15, 2012

fun friday letters.

letter

dear Maroon 5: your new song, One More Night, is so catchy – and has been stuck in my head almost all day – thanks!!!

dear diet pepsi with lemon: why can’t I stop drinking you?!?

dear bank account: stop shrinking. like now. thanks! (guess I should ask my shopping pleasure to shrink too.)

dear weather: I am SO stinkin’ excited for the beautiful fall weather.  this week was gorgeous :) :) :)

dear external hard drive: you’re the bomb!!!  my computer has space again thanks to you. wish you were a little cheaper but oh well, totally worth every penny.

dear meatballs: I am the mommy, you are the children.  you are not allowed to tell me no.  you are not allowed to hit each other.  you are not allowed to write on the walls or on yourselves or on each other.  you are not allowed to steal each other’s food.  you are not allowed to pull each other’s hair.  you are not allowed to push each other off the sofa.  you are absolutely not allowed to run down the street away from your mommy while laughing hysterically because she cannot catch you.

dear pinterest: thank you for the many wonderful craft ideas.  now hurry up and deposit some cash into my shrinking bank account so I can make some.

dear big brother: i’m hooked, please don’t end next week.

dear incarcerated client: I think I’ve prayed for you more than any other client I have ever worked with in my 5 years as an adoption/pregnancy counselor.  you have touched my heart in many ways and I will do everything in my power to serve you [and your beautiful baby boy] just as the Lord would want me to.

dear juliana hough picture: you are evil.  you are making me want to cut my hair.  it hasn’t been this long in years but your cut is so sharp! juliana hair

dear hair: STOP TURNING GRAY. NOW. PLEASE!!!  some people don’t believe me when I tell them I have gray highlights – here’s proof 

hair hair edit

hahaha… funny what a little editing will do {Yipes!!!}

3 comments:

Becky Wenrich said...

I just thought I should let you know: it's not gray hair - it's SPARKLY hair.

At least, that's how it is on my head...

Unknown said...

hahah the edited picture is great

New follower!

Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

Kelly said...

I love the post to your little meatballs. Too cute! I am thinking the same thing over here!