Wednesday, September 5, 2012

baby bump!!!

another unplanned pregnancy in our house...

baby bump time :)

my cat's baby bump, of course!!!
Yes... our sweet Sandy Jo is preggo!!!  Little did we know, the cat we named Charlotte should have really been named Charlie - thus, a pregnant Sandy Jo.  DOH!!!  Oh well, not much we can do about it.  Sandy Jo asked if she could do a pregnancy quiz and belly bump photo... what kind of momma would I be if I said no! :)  
How far along: neither momma nor I have any clue how far along I am... all I know is I am fat and the baby gates have to be left open now because I can't fit through them!
Weight gain: who cares :)  I got babies in my belly! 
 Maternity clothes: haha, no... but I'm sure these kids I live with would have a blast dressing me up!!!
Baby items: thankfully I am all my little babies will need :) although my momma did set up a nice little box for me with pretty pink sheets and blankets!
Sleep: allllll the time!!!  my favorite sleeping spot right now is on the dining room table... i can stretch out and usually no one bothers me :)
Best moment of the week: licking my momma's ice cream bowl... that was heaven! oh, and my dumb family finally figuring out the cat they were calling Charlotte was not a girl... duh... how'd you guys miss that?!?
Movement: yes!  these little ones kick constantly!  momma even felt them kick a few times :)
Food cravings: sardines...  ohhhh that sounds delicious but momma won't give in!
Gender: my guess is I will have 4 kittens... 3 female and 1 male 
 Labor signs: not yet... not too sure what to expect since this is my first time... too bad human labor and cat labor isn't the same, my momma sure has some experience in that one! (human labor of course)
Belly button in or out: what the hell is a belly button?!?  is that the thing my momma has pierced because she's trying to be hip and cool even though she's almost 30??  yea, that thing is weird... I'm happy I don't have one.
 What I miss: running fast and fitting through those darn gates!
What I'm looking forward to: meeting these adorable babies - and seeing the looks on my family's faces when I deliver... especially that big guy... he acts tough but I know he's gonna cry :)
Weekly wisdom: make sure you know what gender your cat is, for sure, before you bring him/her home!!!

Sandy Jo (and her family!) would appreciate your prayers as she prepares to bring her adorable, very unexpected, kittens into the world... and should you know anyone who wants a kitten, when they are ready of course, let me know :)

2 comments:

mom said...

She's such a pretty kitty....and her coat is extra soft! Her kitties will enjoy cuddling!

I'd never advertise but each kid here wants a kitten. DON'T ENCOURAGE, but I'm considering.....
Personally I'd prefer a pug!

Kelly said...

Oh my, good luck!