oh my goodness.. how is this possible.. my sweet baby girl Gabrielle is already 6 months old. I know it sounds so cheesy but I really feel like I just gave birth to her and was meeting her for the first time outside my tummy. It really just blows my mind that she has been alive on the outside world for half a year.
She is absolutely beautiful!! It is so amazing having a daughter =)
- I’m not sure your weight or length – we go to the DR on Tuesday
- You started solids a few weeks ago – your favorite is definitely carrots and you are not a fan of applesauce
- You wear size 3 diapers
- Most of your clothes are size 6-9 months except your onesies are 3-6 months
- Mommy started putting little bows in your hair last week and they sure are cute!!
- Big brother is your best friend.. he really knows how to make you laugh =)
- You love bath time
- You went swimming for the first time on May 29th and had a blast!!
- You aren’t teething yet but you are one serious drool monster
- You’re getting stronger each day but still need some assistance when sitting – I don’t think it will be long before you can sit by yourself
- You are quickly outgrowing your infant car seat
- You hated rice cereal
- Meal time is quite enjoyable – you sit very well in your highchair and have learned fairly quickly how to eat from a spoon!
- You still are eating about 8 oz of formula about 5 times a day
- You enjoy helping hold your bottle
- You’ve found that you enjoy falling asleep on your right side
- Mommy is still obsessed with your nose – it is ADORABLE!!!
These photos are certainly getting challenging.. she is much more interested in eating everything instead of smiling pretty for momma =)
*wardrobe change necessary thanks to a little spit up =)
Isn’t she just the most beautiful little lady you have ever seen??!!!