Tuesday, June 22, 2010

23 weeks & a fire breathing dragon.

We had a great time at the beach.  The kiddos were wonderful - even slept in til 8 a.m. most of the mornings =)  Here are a few photos from our trip.  I’m trying to go through all of them and edit the good ones but I just don’t really have the time right now.  These are a few of my favorites =)

   060 (3) 082   145 171 268 (3) 278 292 OCMD #1 021 OCMD #1 262 (2) OCMD #2 005 OCMD #1 063 OCMD #1 205 (3)

Here is my 23 week belly quiz:

How far along: 23 weeks 3 days

\Weight gain: I'm up about 8 pounds now - that beach trip really did add on a few pounds! 

Maternity clothes: no new ones.

Stretch marks: still just my old ones.. hopefully no new ones. 

Sleep: it's becoming harder to get comfortable but once I find that just right position I am out!  Sleeping at the beach was a little tough - we were cramped in a double bed and I had some yucky sunburn..

Best moment of the week: definitely our beach trip - watching Gavin play in the ocean was great and Gabby seemed to enjoy the water too.. both kids were just so good while we were away and the weather was wonderful.. we really had a great trip =)

Movement: yeppers.. not too strong yet and not real consistent but I definitely know my Gum Drop is in there!

Food cravings: peanut M&Ms

Gender: BOY =) 

Labor signs: no thanks.. although my braxton hicks contractions have started.. booooo!

Belly button in or out: in but changing. 

What I miss: feeling 'in shape' and strong - I just feel like a blob of fat and baby sometimes and I don't like it!  I also miss not having this fire breathing dragon in my throat almost all day.. he just won't go away no matter how many tums I use to try and destroy him =)

What I'm looking forward to: our DR appointment on Friday and seeing some good friends on Friday night!! =)

Weekly wisdom: don't forget to use your manners.

Milestones: Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, about as much as a large mango, you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world.

120

139

023

003014

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

I love all your vacation pics. It looks like such a great time :)
Also check you out and your baby bump. Its really getting so cute. I love it! I miss having a little prego belly (is that weird?) I'm glad your doing good and your right BOO to the braxton hicks.