Monday, February 4, 2013

week #4 - 21 miles

man... this was another tough week... I blame this tough week on my eating.  At the start of the year I had been doing really well with my eating but for some reason this past week and over the weekend I slipped up a little bit.  Once I make one poor choice it's like a vicious cycle :(  okay... we aren't talking tons of soda and chocolate and fries and ice cream... but we may be talking a few too many diet sodas, seconds at dinner, half a snickers bar, way too many cheezits and not enough water.  I've learned my lesson and I'm hoping that gives me motivation to focus on healthier eating this week. 
 
here's what my week looked like:
 
Monday, Jan. 28th: rest. late appointment. lazy bum!
 
Tuesday, Jan. 29th: total 5.26 miles
 
Wednesday, Jan. 30th: apx 5 miles (treadmill reset - unsure of definite distance) - tough & frustrating day :(
 
Thursday, Jan. 31st: total 5.1 miles - another tough day :(  pushed through...
 
Friday, Feb. 1st: total 5.34 miles - made up for my crappy run yesterday...

I really have to start stepping things up a bit... my longest run has been just over 6.5 miles (and I've only hit that once)... I still have a long way to go... getting kind of nervous!!!
 
4 weeks down... 9 more to go...

No comments: