Sunday, February 3, 2013

January favortie things...

 gonna try something new... every month I'm going to post a few of my most favorite items from that month.  I've seen this on a ton of other blogs and always love reading the posts so I figured I'd enjoy writing a post too :) 

fiber one brownies.  so so so deeeelish!!!  this is my go to snack when I'm craving something sweet ;)  only 90 calories, 3 grams of fat and 20% of my daily fiber... it's the chocolate chips that get me ;)

maybelline baby lips lipstick.  I have peach, cherry and grape.  Not only do they taste yummy but they look very pretty too.  Not too bold... just the right amount of color!!!  I should also mention they're only 3 bucks or so at target. :)
Lance peanut butter and honey crackers.  I've been kind of obsessed with these this month!!!  I like having half a pack (or a full pack!) before I run.  I LOVE peanut butter!!!
C9 no show socks from Target.  These socks are awesome!!! They have great built in arch support.  They stay right in place.  I LOVE the heal coverage.  They soak up my sweat and they look super cute ;)  [I have pretty colorful ones that Gavin picked out for me :)]
last but not least - Herbal Essences 'Honey I'm Strong' shampoo and conditioner. love love love this stuff!!!  truthfully, I've never found an herbal essences product I don't like.  This stuff makes my hair smell yummy, makes my hair super shiny and soft and has definitely helped with my split ends.  With sweating so much and pulling  my hair back tightly when I run, I really want something to help keep my hair strong... found it ;)

No comments: