Friday, June 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday. [on Friday!]

So... I've really neglected this thing lately, for many reasons.  There have been a lot of changes and hiccups happening around here recently and I haven't really had much desire (or time or energy) to blog.  BUT... I realize I need to get back into it, for my children especially.  I want them to be able to, in 10-20 years, look through this blog and be proud of themselves and proud of me.

Without further ado... my Thankful Thursday list one day late because that's how I roll :) (in words and pictures - but unfortunately separate because my blooger is acting up and I don't have the patience to make it all pretty and perfect!) 
  • I am thankful for curly hair and long eyelashes! (love you Gage David!)
  • I am thankful for family time watching Gavin's tball team walk in our local Memorial Day parade!
  • I am SO THANKFUL for all the men and women (past, present and future) who serve our country; your bravery and sacrifice blow me away. 
  • I am thankful for beautiful weddings!!!
  • I am thankful for my gorgeous nieces and nephews and special family time!
  • I am thankful that I live in the country and can appreciate God's beautiful creations every single day. 
  • I am thankful for my husband and his daily drive to provide for me and our kids.
  • I am thankful for the simple things in life, like fruit, a sweet baby doll, a flower, an ice cream cone, a funny picture of my children, a pretty cloud, a sweet card or a funny joke.
  • I am thankful for my job, my inspiring clients and my supportive and amazing coworkers.
  • I am thankful for my health and the health of my children.

      1 comment:

      mom said...

      I am confused...left a comment yesterday but under the wrong entry, I think!

      I am thankful for YOU!!! You are one awesome chickie!