Friday, July 8, 2011

tgif.

We will be away for an entire week – off to Ocean City, Maryland.. I am excited, as it will be baby Gage’s first trip to the beach.  I promise to come back with tons of photos and lots of fun memories to share :)  For now, enjoy my answers to Mama M’s My Little Life

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)  no, I do not think cursive is overrated and I think it should be taught in schools.

2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?  I still have a pocket calendar I keep in my purse and a planner that I use for work.  I actually don’t use either of the calendars on my cell phones (work or personal). 

3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)  every single photograph/photo CD I have, my Grammie’s cross-stitch pieces, the box of special baby mementos of my children’s births/first year.  (I guess this would all count as more than 3 things  but they all fall into the same category!

4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?  country.  Although I do enjoy some city exposure every once in a while, I really don’t think I am ‘cut out’ to be a city gal.  This does make me think that I’d like to take a trip to New York City this Christmas season.. who’s in?!?

5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick? oh dear, this is tough.  Truthfully I think I would fail miserably at the ones I really like – Amazing Race, Survivor, or Big Brother.. so let’s say I’d like to be on Ami James’ new tattoo show on TLC.  I wouldn’t mind getting tattooed by him :)

No comments: