SO behind here!! I need to do Gage’s 9 month post (see below!) along with a beach post.. that’ll be a long one :) All is well here.. just trying to stay cool in this awful heat. I am busy dreaming of beautiful autumn leaves and cool, crisp autumn air!
Gage had his 9 month well baby check yesterday and he now weighs 19 pounds 6 ounces and is 30 inches long! That places him in the 94th percentile for length and the 32nd percentile for weight.
- You have the most adorable laugh!!
- You’re all about the Army crawl – man you’re quick!
- You’re not a fan of the bathtub.. we’ll work on that.
- Paci = best friend!
- You’re babbling like crazy.. but still no mama :(
- The sippy cup (that I spent $6 on – yikes!) seems to be a favorite for you!
- You’re a PIG – you eat EVERYTHING, including ground beef, hot dogs, potatoes, fruit, and pretty much anything anyone has on their plate when they’re next to you!
- You had puffs for the first time yesterday and you LOVED them! You get better each day with finger feeding yourself!
- Your first trip to the beach was great – daddy took you out to play in the waves and you fell right to sleep :)
- You laugh like crazy when mommy pinches your cute little bum!
- You love your brother and sister – and they love you right back!
LOVE LOVE LOVE my silly little peanut butter :)