Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

I can’t even begin to tell you how crappy this day has been – between 3 grumpy, screaming kids, fighting with insurance companies and doctor’s offices, doing the bills and discovering some, lets just say.. frustrating things here at home, this momma is ready for BED!  Trouble is it’s only 1:15 p.m. so I’ve still got a good 10 + hours before bed time ( and I have to work tonight).  Ahh well, it could always be worse – just gotta suck it up, put a smile on my face, do my best and move on!  Here’s my Wee Bit Wednesday post; I’ve definitely been slacking on these!

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?

no.  If I am the driver I usually remember to put it on but when I’m the passenger I usually forget.  My brother was in a serious car accident when I was in 4th grade and state troopers told us that had he been wearing his seatbelt he would have been killed.  {yes, I know, the statistics certainly go the other way too..}

{two} do you crack your knuckles?

yep.. not very lady-like but I do it.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

probably spearmint.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

definitely my Vintage Pearl necklace =) 086

{five} who is your best friend?

okay, this will sound cheesy but I will have to say that my truest, most ‘bestest’ friend would be my mom.  I can count on her 100%, she is truthful with me, she loves me unconditionally, she is always there for me, she is always willing to help when I need her, she is super supportive of me.. yea, she’s definitely my best friend.

{six} what is your favorite smell?

I love fruity smells but don’t really think I have a favorite.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?

lebanon bologna.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

nope. lost them and my adenoids in 2nd grade.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

I do untie my running sneakers.  I never untie any of my other shoes.

{ten} what color is your car?

navy blue, my favorite color!

LOVE & BLESSINGS!!

No comments: